Saturday, February 4, 2012

Something to keep me up

It's not too late..
but here I come!

It's funny how I decided to start a blog a bit late, where in fact, most people have already told me to make one way back in college.

I wasn't confident enough to make a blog, since I don't have a specific topic in mind to share to.
I am not a total fashionista, gaming addict, gadget-lover, or a traveler type of blogger.
I don't want to pretend to be one.
But, all I know is that I can only share what I've got and make myself be more natural.

In the following days, weeks, months, or year, I have been fully thinking that maybe I really can keep up with something to keep me more inspired each and every day.

I used the net most of the time and I thought that maybe it isn't hard to blog, as long as I got the heart to do it.

More and more, I'll try to keep things up ahead.
I wanted to keep myself more visible as I head onto more responsibilities of my life.
I wanted to share each and every experiences that I'd or I might be having in the future.

Ups and downs, I still have this.
I used to sing, write, and do creative stuff when I'm happy or sad.
And every output looks way better than things made out with plan.


This blog is definitely Me. 
No one else. 



No comments:

Post a Comment